Wednesday, July 23, 2014

on my way



dear friends,  my deepest heartfelt thanks for coming here, leaving such beautiful comments, for putting up with my going on about my upcoming trip, about Shetland. well, the time is here, i leave this morning, first for Scotland, to Edinburgh, for a few days, and then Shetland. i won't be back here in this space until august (after returning). BUT...if you have an interest there will be posts, from Shetland. on instagram. from Gudrun Johnston, Mary Jane Mucklestone, Kathy Cad, Nicole Dupois and Claire Dupont and myself. it will be my first time posting 'from the field', we'll see how it goes! (i am loritimesfive)
last night on instagram some of us toasted to our trip, i got ready with a wee dram of whiskey. sometimes, it is just the perfect thing.
take good care, see you in a couple weeks! xxx lori

23 comments:

  1. Safe journey and have fun! I'm so looking forward to your wonderful photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a beautiful trip! Oh, I will do the same one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the most wonderful time. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the most wonderful time. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We loved Edinborough! I can't wait to see your photos; have a wonderful trip, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 times wrong: whisky, barley and no ice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time! I'm already looking forward to hearing from your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOO Exciting! Have a fabulous trip!!! See you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you safe and happy travels, Lori! Can't wait to see your Instagram photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have a fantastic trip Lori ( I am sure you will have) and look forward to reading all about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have an amazing time. I hope that the experience lives up to all your dreams. I can't wait to read all about it.
    Keep safe.
    debx

    ReplyDelete
  13. have a wonderful time lori xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You must be here in the UK by now! So close but so far :) I hope you have a lovely time in Shetland and look forward to reading about your trip when you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. With you in spirits (or, um , spirits)! Can't wait to hear and see your reports, th eglimpses from MaryJane's FB/IG feeds are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just saw some pictures of your Shetland adventure on instagram, and I gather you have the best of times! I hope you were able to visit some of the yarn stores in Edinburgh when you were there before you hopped over to Shetland. Though with both Jamieson’s and Jamieson and Smith located in Lerwick I gather that you won't have a shortage of yarn options there either! I look forward to read your stories about the trip when you come back. But in the meantime hope you enjoy your time on the island. xxx

    ReplyDelete

xoxo lori