i hope you enjoy the pictures, the descriptions are below :)
3. buttonwood winery in solvang
5. an astonishing leaf
6. horse drawn carriages and windmills
7. firklover candy (what is firklover please?)
8. my new wool being wound into a ball
9. swedish clogs
10. going on my christmas wish list. how can you not love a pair of warm boots with the name faraway hill ?...
11. a favorite book store
12. and favorite author
13. going in chuck's christmas stocking (so he can see what i will make for him)
14. new fantastic knitting book from norway
15. love this photo
16. 50 hats for 50 heads, 1 man 2 needles
18. the author ( in the middle)
20. the 'knit kid'
21. here is the author and knitter, trond anfinnsen in his favorite knitted hat
22. silje wearing one of my favorite patterns
23. my attempt to recreate it. using vintage wool donated by a friend.
24. my son, erik, wearing it (he's trying to teach me a few things on the iphone, i'm distracted by how cute he looks).
25. and not scandinavian, but part ( a great part) of my week, my first customer appreciation photo! tracy sent me this photo of her new green sleeve in use. i'm truly and seriously touched. tracy is a brilliant, funny, compassionate and very beautiful girl, even with whipped creme in her nose. if you'd like to visit her (good idea!) or your wishing for your own green sleeve for yourself or to give as a gift, go here or here.
xo ♥ lori